Here at Parkside Mediahouse we have four studios available to hire, each suitable for shooting commercials, films and video productions – big or small.
TV Studio A – Parkside Mediahouse’s biggest TV studio
This studio uses five HD Sony HXC-D70 Cameras, with the following specs:
- Fuji XA16x8 zoom lenses
- 8.0-128mm focal length
- 6x zoom range
- Zoom and focus demands on pan bars
- Vinten Osprey pedestals with Vision 250 heads
- 3x Autocue 17” prompter screens with hoods
TV Studio B – Giant Green Screen
The studio could be equipped with:
- Double PC running Flair (motion control software)
- 3-wall green screen
- MILO motion control rig
- Green screen dimmable illumination
- Part drop lighting grid
- Concrete infinity cove floor
- Mac Pro with FCP and CS6
The MILO can only be hired with our approved technician.
TV Studio C – Double Height Studio
The studio is acoustically treated with an isolated production studio and galleries. The production galleries are also acoustical isolated with access to talkback. It has a double cyclorama curtain with white and black cloths available.
TV Studio D – Ideal for Blue Screen Interviews
This one-and-a-half height, smaller studio has a partial blue cyc and partial grey cyc and now comes with an integrated TV set for interviews, media training and set-based productions. It has three camera points and has a combined production, lighting and audio gallery.
A combination of dimmer circuits (for tungsten fixtures) and DMX distribution for fixtures with local dimming (for fluorescent/LED fixtures):
- Doughty type 60 sliding rail system – 6 x rails, 12 x cross pieces – 24 x 16a dimming system (for tungsten lighting)
- Soco outlets at grid and floor level:
- 28 x 13a outlets distributed at grid level
- 10 x 13a outlets at floor level
- 8 x 32a outlets at studio floor level.
Lighting fixtures in grid:
- Arri 1K fresnel x 4
- Kinoflo Parabeam 400 x 2
The lighting desk in Studio D is an Avolites Tiger Touch.
Post Production – Broadcast-Standard
The Mediahouse has a custom built Central Technical Area that allows seamless interaction between all our Studios and Edit Suites. All file-based Media can be imported onto the server for use in either an edit or to be played into a studio recording. All the Suites are digitally connected to the latest Editshare system.
- 3x Full HD Online Avid Media Composer Suites (1 with DaVinci Colour Grading)
- 5x Offline Avid Media Composer Suites
- 2x 5.1 Protools Dubbing Suites with C24 mixing console including Voice over booth
- The Geevs and Editshare Xstream Server solution will deliver:
- 5x HD SDI Record lines
- 8x HD SDI Playout lines